Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Silly Human Boy

Silly human boy was taking advantage of my tiredness last night. Mom took us two fur balls for a walk and when we got home, I was tired and wanted to sleep. I took advantage of the shiny slick floor in the room with the food and found the perfect spot (where you ask? In the middle of the room of course).


He must have thought it would be fun to put cans of pop on me and I was honestly too tired to get up and bite him, so I let him do it. As you can see in the pictures, Smokey did absolutely nothing to help me. He just watched. Mom took pictures and laughed.

I'm glad I'm amusing.


Someone should tell Smokey that he's next!
Bark at ya later!

Kelsey

8 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Pathetic Kel. Truly pathetic. I can't believe you just laid there and did nothing! Humans find the strangest humor in making us look ridiculous!

Holly

The Army of Four said...

Kelsey: I suggest a poke behind the knee with a VERY cold nose at about 3 in the morning for that one.
Is it really hot there? Is that why you were so tired after walkies? Mom thought Dad was going to have to carry me home on our walk today!
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

What is with the humans doing ridiculous things to us lately? I just don't get it. You should not let this happen again!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Amici said...

You should have got up, taken each one and shook them up and then waited for the human to open it. Maybe you could have dropped each can in a different human's lap so they could enjoy a nice bubbly drink. HA HA

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Kelsey, you really lay perfectly still for the boy to stack the cans on you..

~ girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kelsey
Our humans always do fun things with us!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Kelsey and Smokey said...

Yes, it was hot here that day and with all my fur (cept for my tummy) I was H O T.

I was laying very still, but I'm thinking a cold nose to the back of the knee sounds like an AWESOME payback!

Thanks guys!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Kelsey, that is so funny. Where did your boy get that idea? I think you should put pop on him while he's sleeping too!

Kat