Saturday, June 23, 2007
1. Your age? I turned 6 on the 1st of February (or thereabout)
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 2
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Collar? What is that?
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Holly's mom, Janice. She saved me from death and found me an awesome home.
5. How much do you weigh? Let's just say less than an elephant and more than a mouse.
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Probably mom's purse since it was $60.00 and the operations to remove it were $4,000.00. She calls me her "Louis Vuitton" dog sometimes.
7. Do you like other Dogs? Only girl dogs. Boy dogs bother me.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? Smokey. He's the bestest brother ever!
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Tennis balls.
10. Do you like to be brushed? No. I bite mom when she brushes me.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Both. Together or apart.
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes, but again, I bite.
13. Any formal education? Education? That's a funny word.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Both
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Wubbykel, Sweat pea, wubbykins, mushy, and kkkkel
16. What is your best trick? hiding stuff. I'm good at that.
17. Do you like kitties? Not sure.
18. What did you have for breakfast? Dry dog food, medicine (seizure stuff and rimadyl) and pumpkin.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I enjoy hunting, but mom hates when I do it.
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? I went for a check up for my surgery a couple of months ago. Clean bill of health!
21. Where do you sleep at night? beside my mom.
22. Do you like to swim? Yes
23. Can you make puppies? NO
24. Do you give kisses? When my mom tells me she wants one, she gets one. I love to kiss and she wears yummy lip gunk.
25. Can you potty on command? No.
26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Not to cuz.
Dad poured out the ice cubes from the freezer for us to enjoy. He calls them a "no calorie snack" and we enjoy them. OK, I sleep on them, but they're awesome!
My tummy fur is still gone, but as you can see, I am happy and HEALTHY finally.
I hope you're all enjoying your summer!
Hugs and drool, Kelsey