Tuesday, April 24, 2007

If it's not one thing, it's another...

Well, again I've been handed some unlucky paws. I ate another piece of leather. What can I say? I like accessories. What are ya gonna do?

I found dad's wallet in his nightstand (good nose) and pulled it out and ate it practically whole. My boy got home and found the night stand drawer to be open (gotta remember to close those things to not get caught) and called mom at work. They made me go to the doctors again, put something in my eye that made me throw up, and out came the wallet. (I've got pictures, it is GROSS). I'll put them on the blog as soon as I can.

Also, my dad's human mom passed away the Monday after Easter. Sure was a shock to the family, because she wasn't sick. Needless to say, they have needed me to be by them for kisses and moral support.

I apologize for being gone for so long again. I will get some pics up soon (of my healed tummy and wallet).


Hugs and drool to everyone!

Kelsey

7 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Kelsey, Kelsey, Kelsey, you really must stop stressing out your humans. Not to mention stuffing up your tummy! Chew and shred yet, swallow NO!

We were all very sorry about losing your "grandma". May she rest in glorious peace.

Your dear friend,
Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We're sorry about your grandma. We hope your family is doing okay.

You are really awesome to pull out a drawer to get to something to eat. We are impressed! And we can't wait to see the gross pictures!

Steve and Kat

Shmoo said...

Kelsey!

They put something in your eye and you tossed up the wallet?

We have to get some of that and play with the humans.

Glad you're feeling better, can't wait for the pictures.

Meeshka

Anonymous said...

Kelsey...
Oh no! I am so sorry about your dad's mom passing. Also, you MUST stay away from the accessories! They are not good for your tummy. you are ALLOWED to WEAR them, not EAT them!
Hugs, Sitka

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Kelsey ! You are being VERY naughty eating more leather - your poor humans must have just about had a pink fit ! Take it easy on the eating bad things, okay !

Also, sorry to hear about your "grandma", hugs to all your family.

Love
Opy

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We are so sorry to hear about your grandma. We know everyone misses her.

Now, you! Stop eating leather. It is very bad for you and you make your humans worry.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Lorenza said...

Kelsey, please stop eating the wrong things. That make us feel nervous. I don't want to imagine how your humans feel!
Sorry to know about your grandma.
Besos y abrazos
Lorenza