Monday, March 26, 2007

This Past Weekend

Well, this past weekend the weather was really nice. My humom put out two big bowls of ice cubes for me and Smokey to play with. That was fun, though I fell asleep with my face in the ice.

I still wear out pretty quickly and sleep more than normal, but mom tells me that's normal.


Today, she left her bedroom door open for me so I can sleep in my favorite place - her bed.

There's not really much new here, except that I'm still healing. I wish the fur would grow back on my tummy a little faster. Mom always is touching my belly or kissing my belly. It's kinda weird.

Hope all is well with all of my furry friends!

Hugs and Drool,
Kel

6 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Kelsey, it's been a while since we had the chance to come by and we see you are home and on the road to recovery! What wonderful news. We could tell that our mom was worried about what happened to you. She won't let us chew on things very much and she is always pulling stuff out of Andy's mouth about the time he has it nice and soggy. We guess that is all right if he means he won't have to go through surgery!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Ice cubes are really fun to play with, aren't they? I'm glad you're feeling better and now you can sleep with your mom. When I got fixed, it took forever for my fur to grow back, so I can totally sympathize with being bald!

Kat

Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Kelsey,
I like playing with ice cubes too!! :) My belly fur is still kinda nekkid after so many months when I got fixed.

The Army of Four said...

Hey Kelsey! Just thought we'd check in and see how your recovery is going! I just LOVE ice cubes; I'll bet they were fun getting a whole bowl!
Love,
Amber

Shmoo said...

Hey Kelsey, I'm glad to see you improving each day.

Don't hold your breath on the fur growing back anytime soon. Sam is going on 4 months and he still looks like a moron with his shaved back.

Oh, and yeah, the human man just loved blowing on his bare back and making a funny noise when he carried him. Sam was not happy about that, so he'd make sure to pee on his front legs and get it all over the human man when he got carried inside as payback.

Meeshka

The Brat Pack said...

Just checking in to see how Kelsey is feeling!

The Brat Pack