Saturday, March 10, 2007

UPDATE...

So far so good. The temperature is holding at good 102.3 which is down from 102.5. I know it's not much, but for all he's been through it is a huge thing.

He's going to the bathroom all by himself (another huge thing).

We're still in the window of time where things can turn on us and go down hill (3-5 days) however, I'm trying not to let that be a thing I think about.

I will know more in the morning between 8 - 9 so I will update at that time.

I'm very proud to tell people and their pets that I'm a member of such an extraordinary group. You are the best friends that a dog and his mommy could ever have.

Thank you all SO VERY MUCH for all of your paw-rayers.

Cody

4 comments:

Charlie said...

We're still wooo-ing for you, Kelsey!
- Chuck

Molly the Airedale said...

Me and mom are sending major AireZen your way! Get well real soon Kelsey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We are still sending dachsie healthing prayers so all will turn out the best.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Just found out about Kelsey from Opi's site. Kelsey (and mom) has been added to our prayer list.

C-K-C