Saturday, December 16, 2006

Uh oh, we've been tagged.....

Ok, here are the things I wish for on Christmas....

1. A delicious plate of Christmas dinner
2. A delicious plate of Christmas dessert
3. Happiness and peace for all my furry friends (I know, I'm a sap)

Three things I don't want? That's easy...
1. Dry dog food for Christmas dinner and/or dessert
2. Warm weather ...... YUCK. (Bring on the SNOW)
3. Sadness, hunger, illness, or anything else bad for any of my furry friends (still sappy, sorry)

The Rules:The player of this game starts with "3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas", and then lists "3 things he/she definitely does not want to get for Christmas." Then, he/she tags 5 friends and lists their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And, the one who tags, needs to leave a comment that says, "You've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Ok, I will tag the following: Dusty Doodles, Turbo, FuFu, Opy, and last but not least, Macy and Maleachai.
Happy Howlidays to all!

Kel and Smokey

No comments: