Saturday, December 16, 2006

Not much to talk about, but here's some pics











Here's me and Smokey hogging the bed. Needless to say, mom went downstairs and slept in the chair this night. We would have moved, really.









Here's me sleeping like I saw it done by Monty at Holly's House (if memory serves me). It's comfortable and I like it. Thanks for the tip!




Here I am with mom's post operative foot. See how sweet I'm being?




Smokey still thinks he's a lap dog. Oh yeah, I am the designer of those pants dad has on. I thought the giant hole would be a nice touch, so I tore them with my teeth one day...while dad was in them. teehee











Ok, last but not least, here are the newest tries at being pathetic. I hope that we've made Sam proud. It's a lot of work being this pathetic.















Hope you all enjoyed our newest pictures.

Hugs and drool,
Kel and Smokey

5 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

I would have to say you are both learning very well when it comes to sad and pathetic looks. Keep at it. I'm sure Sam will be very proud of his apprentices!

Holly

The Army of Four said...

Oh, WOW! Those are GREAT cute poses! Kelsey, you look GREAT against the blue couch! Perfect! And Smokey -- I think you make a GREAT lap dog! I am one, too!
Luv,
Dave

D'Azul Siberian said...

Great job there Kelsey, and Smokey. You guys are getting it down now.

The D'Azul Siberians

IndyPindy said...

Come to my blog and see my holiday card. I want to wish all of my blog friends a wonderful Christmas! I will be staying with my grandma and grandpa for a while so I won't be blogging much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Bloomington Cabinets said...

Hello mate nice posst