Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And a Tigger makes THREE!











My mom and dad have company for the next couple of weeks and that means that so do I. The company is my mom's parents (humans, of course) and the Yellow Lab who owns them, Tigger.

They went to North Dakota to visit our human great grandmother, so Tigger stayed here with us for the week. She's a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures of her. I hope that you enjoy them.

She's been sad, but I'm doing my best to keep her company. I even let her sleep on the couch with me!
Hugs and Drool,

Kelsey, Smokey, and Tigger (T I double guh ERRR)

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH!

That sounds like LOTS of fun!

Maybe a certain MalGal khould let her little sis/baby khome over too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mason Dixie said...

She does look real sad. Good thing she has you to keep her mind off things and play. And how nice of you to share your nap time. =)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Always nice to have an overnight guest - she does look a little sad. Hope she didn't hurt that sneaker:-)

Have fun with her!

Woos, the OP Pack

Kelsey and Smokey said...

She didn't hurt the sneaker, just a little drooling on it and made her human's foot fall asleep. HAHA!

I told her what kind of trouble she could get into if she ate any shoes. She's not wanting to have any operations.

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Awww you guys are the best! Letting Tigger visit woo and trying to help cheer her up while her humans are away.
She does look sad, but very very adorable! Hope you all have alot of fun!

xoxoxo,
Frankie, Maddie & Domi

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's great that you let Tigger come visit. I hope you teach her how to do all sorts of Siberian things.

Kat

Mason Dixie said...

Hey, I tagged you on my blog. come and see. =)