Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Howlidays Everypup!

Happy Howlidays Everypup!

Hope you had a great day and got lots of fun presents. We got a new wubba kong. Mom calls me wubby, so it was a great gift. I really liked it a lot. Did you catch that? LIKED it. I have already managed to chew off all of the dangly things and have removed the small end of it too. I guess it wasn't made for aggressive chewers like me.

The other toy we got has bright colored ropes. I untied one of them, but mom tied it back together real tight so now I can't undo it.

I'll post pictures soon but they're still inside the camera (that's what mom says).


I hope you all have a Yappy New Year!

Hugs and drool,
Kel and Smokey

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur stopping by!

Wubbas are GRRRREAT!

I khan't wait to see pikhs from your howlidays!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I liked my wubba until it stopped squeaking and so I lost interest. It sounds like you for sure DID NOT lose interest!

Steve

Mason Dixie said...

Thanks for stopping by. Hmmm, I will have to ask for one of those they sound fun.

Anonymous said...

WOOO!!! Welcome back to blogging! We missed you two! Congrats on the wubba... my little sis LOVES them!
Hugs,
Sitka