Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mom's getting better........s l o w l y .....

Well, thank you to all of you who have inquired bouts my mom. She's getting better slowly. We're trying to help her out with getting round the house and stuff, but it seems like we end up in the way more often than not.

She had a couple of really bad days where she was crying a lot. There was nothing we could do to make her smile. I tried too. I gave kisses (them teardrops are salty), I tried to be the cutest I could be and rolled on my back to "air it out" which normally makes her tell me how silly I am and giggle. I tried everything I could think of. I even made noises I don't normally make (I'm not a very vocal husky boy), but I did it, I woowooo'd and I barked, and I wimpered. I did all of it for her. Nothing doin. She just cried and hugged me so tight I was choking.....

Dad says that she's depressed cuz she can't get around so well. I guess when you've got 4 legs and one goes bad, it's not that big of deal to get around cuz you've got three others, but when you're a biped and one goes bad, it's hard to get around on just one. She sure wasn't taking it very well.

This lasted for last Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday. Who knew you could cry so much?! Anyway, she seems to be doing a little better with it. She still can't get around so well, but she's smiling more which is nice. Plus, now she thinks we're cute again. She apologized to us for "neglecting"us. I'm not sure what that means, but to me it meant carrots (YUM) and kisses and hugs.

I hope that you all are having a great holiday season!

Talk to you all soon!
Kelsey and Smokey

3 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Glad your mom is getting better! Tell her we said "HEEL"! Ha roo roo roo. That one always kills me.
Play bows,
Zim

Kelsey and Smokey said...

To Zim from Army of Four, you're too funny! I love the "HEEL" thing! I'm going to tell her that!

I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season! Love the pics on your site too!

Kel

Khady Lynn said...

Kel, tell your mom she needs to make her font a bit bigger, I am having a hard time reading that itty bitty print!!

I'm also glad she is doing better!!

Hollybollyboo