Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving....

Happy Thanksgiving to all (humes included).

My humom says that Thanksgiving Day is a day to be thankful for the things you have in life. I'm not sure if that means I'm sposed to be thankful for the toys I have or the warm bed I getta sleep in. I'm going to go with the latter.

I'm thankful for the nummy food I get every day. I'm thankful for the cold fresh water I get to drink and for the doggie door that leads me out into my back yard where I get to play anytime that I want. I'm thankful for always having the option to come back into the house when I want to (unlike when I was out running loose).

I'm thankful for the pool I get to play in when it's hot outside and the vents I get to lay on when I'm hot (they blow out cold air).

I'm thankful for Smokey who I get to play with and love very much.

I'm thankful for Holly's mom, because without her, I could be on Rainbow Bridge.

Most of all, I'm thankful for the faces I get to lick at home. I'm thankful for the hugs I get, the love I get, and the love I get to give.

What are all of you thankful for?

2 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Kel! I'm pretty thankful for my mom and dad and my great new siblings. I would probably be at the bridge too if it weren't for mom (your ex-foster mom). I'm thankful she saved you and Shula too. I'm also thankful I got to stay at your house, even if it was only for one day. I know we didn't get along too good, but we are both where we belong, and that's all that matters.

Happy eating holiday to you all!!

The Army of Four said...

Happy Thanksgiving you guys!!!!!
Tail wags from the Ao4 ~
Storms et al