Saturday, November 04, 2006

Punkins are AWESOME!!!


I told my mom about Dusty Doodles and his awesome punkin pics do you know what she did?

She went out and bought me and Smokey each our very own punkin! I think she's finally lost it! Dad apparently thought she was nuts too and so did the person at the store (from what I heard them talking about).

Here's me with my firstest punkin ever! Mom rolled it down the hill and I chased it and carried it around in my teeth and then I realized that it was delicious!

Here's Smokey with his. He really didn't know what to do with it at first, but he caught on really quickly after watching me.

Here's me feelin fat and sassy. I've eaten about half of the punkin and I have to say that it was amazing!

Mom took the punkins away after we started slowing down on our munching. She put them in the refrigerator, so I think we get more tomorrow! Woooo WOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

2 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, Kel and Smokey, those look really good! I'm gonna make my mom go get me some of those! mmmm mmmm Good!

IndyPindy said...

Lucky you! I have never had a whole pumpkin, but I get a little bit of canned pumpking with every meal. My mom mixes vitamins and supplements in it. I always eat that first before my chicken.