Sunday, November 05, 2006

Football Sunday



Well, it's football Sunday and my family didn't leave for the field. They're all here and have been all weekend! I hope this means that my boy's football season is over because I sure miss them when they're away.

Today has been a lazy day. Just hangin round the house. Still waiting for the rest of that punkin I had yesterday. I only got half of it down before she took it away. Here's a couple pics of me sleeping on my mom's bed. Doesn't it look comfy? I even stole her body pillow for my own use! If you look closely, you can see her flannel lounge pants on the bed beside me (they're blue checkered) I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend with your families too.






Drool and kisses, Kel

3 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

The Corn Boys of your state beat the striped C-A-T-S of my state yesterday!

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, that bed sure does look comfy. I better make sure Sam doesn't see those pictures, cuz he will want to come over and use your bed too! Then you two can get into some fights like you use to when you lived at mom's house (way before I came along!) Sam would probably have to fight you for that pillow!

Hollybollyboo

The Army of Four said...

Oooooooh, that looks comfy!
Play bows,
Zim