Thursday, October 26, 2006

I have many questions...

Today I spent the day pondering things while my mom slept. Ready? There's a lot I need to know...

1. When your hume brushes you outside and it's windy, where does all the hair go?

2. When we meet new dogs, we give'm a good ole' sniffin. When humes meet new humes, they shake hands. Why don't they give'm a good ole' sniffin?

3. Still wondering what the guy that comes over on Monday's is doing taking my poop out of the yard. Why does he want it?

4. Why do I only want the things I can't have and then once you finally cave in and give it to me, do I not want it anymore?

5. Why can't I have the animals I catch in the back yard to keep as toys (or snacks)? I caught them.

4 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Hi guys! What a cool blog! Hey, you should come to my blog and join the Husky Bloggers Ring!

Your new friend,

Indy

Unknown said...

Hi!
To put the Ring HTML code in your blog, go to www.ringsurf.com, enter with your ID and password. Then, go to "Ring Profile" and copy the code.
Go to your blog template and paste it somewhere. You could paste it in this place (just a suggestion):
< p >This is a paragraph of text that could go in the sidebar.< / p > --> PASTE RING CODE HERE < / div > < / div >
< ! -- End #sidebar -- >

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

The poop man comes to our house on Wednesdays. Humans collect weird things. That's my explanation!

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Kel, Holly here.
1. The fur goes the the birds. They use it to make their nests all nice and warm for their babies, so they cat hatch and then fall out of the nests so we can eat them.
2. Humans butts aren't at nose level, so they would have to bend over to sniff, and they don't like to do that.
3. Not sure why that guy wants your poo, dad takes ours away, and I don't know why he does it either, but it does make our yard nice and clean.
4. The purpose of wanting something is to get it. Once you have it the fun is over, so why want it any more?
5. We don't get to keep our animal snacks either. Mom always takes them away from us and they disappear into the "wal-mart" plastic bag. I still haven't figured that one out either. I mean, I don't take their snacks away from them!!