Thursday, October 12, 2006

Green Beans Galore

Well, our humom went to the place where she goes and comes home with bags of food. She brought us home something she calls green beans. She says they're fresh and that they are good for us.

I was skeptical at first. I mean, someone comes to you with something skinny and green to eat and it smells like grass (which you're normally in trouble for diggin up and eating to begin with)
anyway, she wants us to EAT these things. I am normally not shy about food, so I bite onto the cold green food...crunch....crunch........................crunch.................YUMMY! This new fresh food is delicious! Crispier than grass, tasty, juicy, and good for me too? My humom sure is smart.

I beg and beg for more and so does Smokey. We love our new green cold beans. I think we've had them cooked before, but then they were mushy and didn't taste the same.

Anyway, I hope all of you other furry friends reading this ask your humom and hudad for some of them. They're good for you and really tasy.

More later,
Kel & Smokey

5 comments:

Macie-Malechai said...

Boy those sound tasty! We like carrots, fresh spinach(-that echoli stuff)and celery, but we've never tried green beans, we'll have to woooo our lady into getting us some. Face Licks, Macie & Malechai

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Kel, Holly here!

I'm getting those green beans too. Dr. Johnson says I'm a bit chubby now, so mom has me on a diet. Remember when I was rescued? How skinny I was? Now that mom got me fattened up, now she is putting me on a diet??? What's up with that? Oh well, I like the green beans, and they are healthy and good "roughage" as mom calls it. And I do need to watch my girly figure! Be sure to stop over and see my blog. I've been very busy lately!

Hollyhollyboo

fee said...

frozen beans? are they nice? i should try some too. i've only ever eaten them cooked.

loves,
fee

Jay said...

I am going to pester J for some of those, after reading your blog!

~Jay

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Woooooo! I want some green beans!